The high-end Alexandrite laser hair removal solution
ARION uses the power of the alexandrite laser to provide fast and effective hair removal as well as treatment of superficial pigmented lesions. ARION features a 755nm wavelength- the gold standard for laser hair removal, especially for skin types I-IV, and the wavelength that is most effectively absorbed by the melanin in the widest range of hair shades and textures. 70 watt power and repetition rates of up to 5Hz make ARION one of the fastest and most powerful alexandrite laser systems on the market. The versatile system is also suitable for treating superficial vascular lesions as well as pigmented skin changes.
- Optimal wavelength for hair removal in skin types I-IV
- Effective- with high peak power and high pulse repetition rates (up to 5Hz)
- Versatile- treats a wide range of indications
- Safe- with “Burst mode” for extra skin protection
- User-Friendly- easy switching between treatment options using Plug & Play technology
Using the gold standard 755nm wavelength, ARION achieves highly effective hair removal, especially for skin types I-IV. ARION targets hair of varying shades and textures as well as both superficial and deep-lying hair.
By targeting the melanin chromophore in the affected tissue, ARION achieves visible improvements of many benign epidermal pigment changes including:
Café au lait spots